Saturday, April 2, 2011

A little getaway to Dallas! :)

Soooo this past week I decided to use my [free] southwest flight and visit a couple friends in Dallas! First off.... Allie!We became friends back in the day, I am guessing about 8 years ago! We worked together at Lagoon-a-beach, and also danced together at Luv2dance. She is seriously the sweetest girl ever! I still remember for my birthday one year, she got me the cutest present! And also one day in high school, her and Sarah brought me over some ice cream and a stuffed animal when I was having a tough time. She married her high school sweetheart, and they now have Crew! The cutest little boy ever! We went to the Money factory (Federal Bureau??) where they print all the cash! It was super cool to see the factory and learn all the cool facts! We then grabbed lunch and had to head back before rush hour. It was sad to leave, but I know I will see her again sooner or later! :)
Next.... Oziel... A friend from the mission. Ok, so he WAS my district leader in my last area. Before that we hadnt had the chance to talk very much and we came home on the same day. He is such a sweetheart and we had a lot of fun! We went to his friends wedding, to the Science Museum, the mall, to dinner at some fun places annnnnd this night we went to the harbor. We got there just in time for the sunset and it was beautiful!! We walked around a little and he messed around like boys do. Then we got some waffles annnnnd just had a good night! :)


It was a fun trip, I love seeing old friends!! And soaking up the sun wasnt bad either ;) I just hope for more free flights in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty pictures Ky! I'm glad you went and had yourself a good time. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete