Friday, April 8, 2011

General Conference

For the first time in my life, I was able to go watch conference at the Conference Center!! It was such a neat experience and so wonderful to really see the prophet, to be in the same room as him and all of the amazing apostles.

My gorgeous little sister, best friend, and one who I can always turn to, went with me :) I was able to meet up with some friends from the mission and just say hi. They are such fun and cute girls and I cant wait for out next reunion! Jessica Peterson, Crystal Degan, Me, Melissa Moyle The conference center is amazing! I am so grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I KNOW it is the only true church on this earth. I am grateful for our loving Heavenly Father, and His son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for Christ's Atonement, and love for each one of us and the fact that He was willing to die for us. I know I need to rely on Him more, and completely TRUST Him. I know everything will work out, as long as we do our part. I need to focus on ME and do all that I can to do my best with my life. Best to be organized. Best to be productive. Best to be helpful. Best to be pleasant. Best to be loving, caring and selfless. Best to continue to study this gospel and strengthen my testimony. Best to work on being who I want to be. Best to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment