Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sage & Celesta

The happy couple


[Draper Temple]


One my my best friends was married last week! They are perfect for each other and I am so happy for them! Welcome Celeta to the gang!
While we were in the sealing room, I felt overwhelmed with love from out Father in Heaven. I know he has a perfect plan for each one of us, and as long as we are where we are supposed to be, doing what we are supposed to be doing, being obedient and doing our best, He WILL bless us!!
I often have to remind myself to have patience. Buttttt deep down inside I really do know all the promisses in my blessings will be fulfilled.


I love this gospel, friends, and family! The boys showing off their [aWeSoMe] dance moves.
Newly engaged couple!
{SO happy for my little sister!!} Some videos from the dance floor!






No comments:

Post a Comment