Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wednesday,February 17th

Things are going so well! I love my new companion, Sister Cataca. We are working hard, and starting to knock on all the doors in our area, again! So far we haven’t really found anybody interested. It was hard with the holiday that they have called Carnival. Everyone travels, and drinks.. its kind of like our Mardigras I think, and spring break too! The city was deserted! It was so strange. But hopefully the rest of the week, the work will get better. I also had many episodes with ants. They are EVERYWHERE!! I hate them! They get into anything and everything. I have to keep things in the fridge! It is the only place safe from them. Grrr. It is annoying. Well… I hope you can all imagine me trying to kill an ant farm.. and they start crawling up my arms and legs and then the rest of the night I felt like I had them crawling all over me. YIKES!! Oh the great things about Brazil! Hope all is going well… miss and love you!!Love, Sister Porath

No comments:

Post a Comment