Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer!

A couple of weekends ago, a bunch of friends and I drove down to Zions! We canped out, went hiking, then drove to St. george and stayed at one of my friends' grandparents house. It was a lot of fun!


I went to a demolition derby with my brother, his girlfriend, and some of my friends! It was really fun! I can't remember ever going to one before (I think I did when I was little, but I couldn't remember!) There was a really nice car in one of the heats and all of the boys were freaking out that it was in a demolition derby! And about 10 seconds after the flags were waved... this is what happened to the really nice car! (I think it was a Chevell?... something like that!)




Yesterday we celebrated my little, I should say younger because she is taller than me, sisters birthday with my dad and that side of the family. She is such an amazing girl! She also had a really big and long dance competition this weekend, it was fun to watch her, she is a really good dancer! Although sometimes Kins can be a grouch (all teenagers are, right??) she is SO fun and funny and fun to be around! She always looks SO cute and everyone loves her! I have always adored her, and I love having a younger sister. I think all girls should have a sister :)




The newly engaged young couple in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment