Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SO sleepy... but not tired!...?

I was laying in bed, I actually fell asleep, then I woke up and tried to go back to sleep but it seemed impossible. I was laying there thinking of all the things I still needed to do before I went to bed, but my body was so worn out and wanted to sleep, although my mind didn't! Here is what I needed to do (In no particular order):
-Change out of my jeans into pajamas
-Lock the doors (The front foor was locked, but I wanted to double lock it, and the balcony I lock just to feel safer... I am SO paranoid after being robbed in Cali a couple of weeks ago.)
-Take out my contacts
-Shower!
-Clean the house
-Decide on what exactly to do with the twins tomorrow, If I wait and come up with something on the spot.. it usually doesn't work out!

I'm so glad a friend texted me, and I decided I really needed a drink, so now I am up! Did I do all of the things I said I needed to?... Nope! But I did do the most important ones :) Hopefully next time I get in bed tonight, I will be able to fall asleep- for good! (That is until the babies wake me up crying... gotta love it!)

OH-- Twins, babies.... I am in San Antonio Texas tending 2 year old twins for a lady that is basically my role model! I will take some pics and post them as soon as I get home! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh oh was the friend me!? i hope so.. you're so cute! and see what i'm talking about, you are totally ready to be a mom! can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kiddo, San Antonio???????? I hope you get a chance to go to the Riverwalk and ride in one of the boats for a guided tour! Very cool. So is the Mission there at the Alamo!!

    ReplyDelete