Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tHiNgS i aM gOiNg tO MiSs...

  • My Family
  • Friends
  • Utah
  • Air Conditioning
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Sleeping in
  • Going to the temple whenever I want/need to
  • babies... nannying...
  • swimming! [and boating]
  • Weddings, babies born, graduations, more weddings, friends coming home
  • winter-snowboarding
  • a white Christmas

tHiNgS i nEeD tO GeT uSe To:

  • dirt floors
  • spiders, bugs, rats...EW
  • not always having hot water (or water at all...)
  • barely a washer, NO dryer
  • the HEAT and humidity
  • waking up early
  • always being positive
  • wearing a skirt
  • always being with another girl instead of my boy..
  • speaking portuguese!

.and i'm pretty sure both lists go on and on. yikes.

2 comments:

  1. you're going to be missed too! I'm sure it will be fun getting used to all those new things! What a fun adventure you have ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I am going to miss: kiley

    Things I need to get used to: A messier apartment than last year, not quite as much fun as last year, reading lots of letters from Kiley :)

    ReplyDelete