Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nieces :)

... They make me happy! Today I drove down to Provo to (go to the temple) and visit my stepsister-in-law! haha She is the sweetest person ever and has the 3 most adorable girls!! Aspen graduated from kindergarten today, Brindley was SO excited when I finally got to their house... and Caedence was so smiley and happy the whole time! I definately love spending time with them and wish they lived closer!
Aspen is the cute blondie front/center in the purple skirt!
LOVE Brindley's smile! :)
Not the best picture on my part.... but I couldn't get her to smile for the camera! (I love her cute curly hair!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey We loved having you down, it was a lot of fun! You should do it again. We are still trying to figure out our plans for this weekend. I will call you as soon as we decide! p.s. very cute pictures:)

    ReplyDelete