Sunday, September 27, 2009

This week was pretty uneventful... but a good one! Only 2 more here! I fly out on October 6th, I was thinking If I had a calling card, or the numbers for one, I could call from the airport if I get a chance. But I have no clue! I forgot my paper that said everything I wanted to tell you all, ugh. I hope Tanner and Kelsey´s wedding goes well, just know I would do anything to be there, it kills me to be here instead. But even though it is hard I am grateful to be here. I have such a strong testimony of this gospel, of Jesus Christ, and His Atonement. I know Joseph Smith was called of God to restore this wonderful gospel on the earth again. The Book of Mormon is SO true and can help us through anything! I am getting so excited to be able to get into the real world, teach families and talk to people, and improve my Portuguese. I love you all and love hearing from you! My mission home address is
Brazil Maceio Mission
Rua Dom Antônio Brandão, 333
Ed. Work Center - Sl. 402 - Farol
57021 - 190 - Maceio - AL
BRAZIL
I printed some pics off, I may send some home, and then if you want to keep them, or give them to Grandma to scrapbook or something... who knows! That is fun for tanner and spence at farmington wrestling! Once again... wish I could be there! and you should have mike help you get a forward email list or something, a lot of people have asked me about being on one. I got Debbie Garners card, tell her thank you so much! And she can write me and I will reply... I can only print off my emails if I go out of the MTC to email. I will probably be able to more often when I get in the field. But it depends on if there is a printer and stuff. Oh... you got the blog to work.... GOOD!! Thank you for everything! Irma Erika was SO excited you emailed her! She said thank you for saying all the nice things!

No comments:

Post a Comment